Monday, 11 June 2007

My, what a lot of work!

I'm sure that's not what I wanted people to think when reading this comic, but it's all I can think while I'm inking it. When I drew it more than a year ago, I clearly remember wanting to draw something fiddly. Now I can't imagine why. But that's what discipline is all about, and I'll finish it the way it's intended to be.

I can't even listen to my usual inking fare (Pixies!) while I'm doing this - nope, it's got to be something equally fiddly, like Joanna Newsom.

On a weather note, it's still raining non-stop here, so I bought some wellies for walking the dog. How could I resist something with a logo like this?

We're feeling all posh stomping round the fields now, what with having special shoes just for, you know, tending to the livestock.


Cristina Salgueiro said...

those designs remind me of all the great food that i miss from Portugal:)
isn't this weather crazy?
i'm going to buy a boat tomorow:)

Heather Moore said...

Great post! Great logo. Nice dog.