A protea print I'm happy with! It's printed on quite rough cloth, so the texture of the fading stems shows up well. I was also less haphazard with the placement of the blocks, this time.
What I did with the original print, before listening to anyone's advice:
And a few more:
I'm really enjoying this last one, and I think I'll print it in lots of different colour combinations. One of the things with a medium that's so process-heavy, though, is that my judgment is affected by how just how much fun I have with that process. I can't really tell whether I like the print, or whether I just like printing it! If these were designed on paper or screen and all printed in the same way, I'd be able to look at them more impartially.
Another thing I've noticed is that the lino blocks are wearing down. Not surprising, considering I've pulled well over a hundred prints with some of them. Printing on paper I've never pulled more than about 30 off a single block. It might be time to source some wood, at least for the blocks I know I'll use often.