Tuesday 22 January 2008

Apples


Another excerpt from my book is up at Book SA on the Oshun blog.

I drew this comic just over a year ago. I was walking home from the shop when I noticed a tiny fruit on one of the trees in our street. It took me a little while to realise it was an apple, and then I raced home to share the news! Not just the novelty of fruit growing on trees, but the coincidence - the comic was already half-drawn before I saw the apple. I hadn't even known it was an apple tree.

I live for moments like this!

3 comments:

Heloise said...

Now, I really like that strip. I had a look through your link.It's funny how when you start with something, you see related stuff all around you. I often wonder wether it's our selective way of looking at the world.

Denise Kiggan said...

Kinda gives you a feeling of destiny!

Sonya said...

Love it - what do you not do? Woman after my own heart.