Thursday, 14 February 2008
Last month kbd of South of the Sahara tagged me to share 7 random and/or weird things about myself....
1. My home language is Afrikaans, but nowadays I only seem to speak it when I talk to my mom. So I'm losing words.
2. I don't think it's possible to have too many pencils. Or paints. Or art supplies of any sort. You'll always find a use for them.
3. I can't drive. I have a licence, but I don't trust my ability to make decisions quickly.
4. I always read the instructions.
5. I cook rice the same way I cook pasta. Any kind of rice. Whatever the instructions say.
6. I'm not the designated rice-cooker at home.
7. I can pretty much make a meal from condiments, but you wouldn't want to taste it.
...so there you go. Seven not so weird but fairly random things. I'm not going to tag anyone else because I think everyone's done this one recently.