Yesterday the interweb was broken, at least from where I was looking at it. I couldn't post, read blogs, update my shop.... frustration built until I wanted to fling my keyboard at the monitor. To fix the problem, I presume.
Instead I went for a walk, and later carved some new printing blocks, partly saving a day mostly wasted on fuming and fretting and coffee.
So I'm even later passing these on than I meant to be.
Celestina Carmen awarded my blog the 'Brillante Weblog' award, and Dizzy Dezign gave me the 'I Love Your Blog' award! Thank you! (I'd award them right back to both your inspiring blogs, but I think that's against the rules.) Now I need to pass them on...
Little Wilds also tagged me to reveal 6 unspectacular quirks of mine. Here goes:
1. I'm incapable of doing the same thing at the same time every day. As much as I try to establish routines, I undermine them without even realising.
2. I can't draw without a pen or a pencil in my mouth.
3. I like to make tea in a pot so that I can have 3 or 4 cups in a row.
4. Touching raw unsanded wood makes my skin crawl. It's even worse if it's wet. (Can't wash disposable chopsticks - honestly, they're meant to be disposable.)
5. I don't care if the bed isn't made.
6. If I see someone with a dog like mine, I have to go and say hello (so does my dog). I can't understand why other people aren't like this.
Phew, that was tough! Now I'm going to break all the rules and pass on the awards and the meme to 6 other blogs
lost is a place too
a little birdy told me
painted fish studio
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.