Tuesday, 11 November 2008


Green Standing Waves by Yardwork

I thought my fabrics were time-consuming to make, but they're a snap compared to these beautiful book cloths by Etsy seller Yardwork. Read all about how they're made in her shop profile.

The process is only part of the attraction - it's the gorgeous colours and designs that keep me looking at them over and over again.

(Found via Scoutie Girl.)


Yardwork said...

Thank you, Jesse for sharing my work on your beautiful blog. The greatest benefit is that now I have discovered your work!

Brittany Noel said...

This fabric is awesome!

Heather Moore said...

Wow, that's just extraordinary! I think the only thing to do would be to frame such a piece of beautiful handwork.

mizu designs said...

OMG you're so right - her work is incredible! Gorgeous gorgeous patterns!