Tuesday 6 October 2009

Connections (and closures and buttons....)


Notebook covers are back in the shop, with an improvement: elastic straps to keep them closed. No idea why I didn't think of this sooner, I snap my Moleskine diary's strap a couple of times a day.

Apparently I was getting more oxygen to my brain than usual, because this suddenly occurred to me:

Some of my brooches work beautifully as pendants. All that's needed is a chain threaded through the clasp. And if it works with those, it should work with any brooch:


And it does!

More Pattern Lady prints coming soon, but they've already hit the limelight on Babazeka and hello little riley. The ladies would like to express their thanks; it's been a dull few decades for them up to now.

4 comments:

colleen said...

I love the new notebooks and the 'pattern ladies'!

Denise Kiggan said...

What a great idea!

Anairam said...

You are one inspired woman! I love this idea - I am going to try it with some of my brooches right now!

Ruby in the Dust said...

love the elastic; it's so practical and a great way to add a bit more detail. those shards look beautiful as necklaces too!