Tuesday 25 October 2011

Singles

All my newer nylon-backed buttons are now available individually in my Etsy shop, rather than in sets of six.

While this means that I can't guarantee that you'll be able to buy a matching set of six buttons, it also means that you're able to create your own combination packs. Or even buy just one button.

Although the shipping is costly for just one single button, you'll pay no more to ship twenty than you would ten or six or one. And no shipping at all on that one button if you buy another item!

3 comments:

tjou-tjou said...

} hulle is darm maar mooi. kan nie wat vir ons volgende sweet & soutie meeting nie ;)

Jenny said...

I just paid a visit to your shop to look at the buttons, and I liked so many things that I couldn't pick what to buy...

Unknown said...

wow... love these. I love black n orange combo. Hmm wondering how it wud be on nails *_*
will let u know if i did well with your design on my nails...
u rock!!