Monday 28 November 2011

Creative Coffee Morning


I'll be the guest speaker at the next Cape Town Creative Coffee Morning (Friday 2nd December at 9:30am at Escape Cafe in Bree Street).

Please do come along and ask me loads of questions - I'll need all the help in the world! I usually need 8 hours of sleep just to be a normal person, and given that I have 2 deadlines and 3 big print orders this week, who I'll be by Friday will be as much of a surprise to me as to you!

Read more about the event and register for a ticket here. Catch up on past Mornings here, and if you can't make it on Friday, follow CreativeCoffeeM on Twitter as she tweets the conversation.


4 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Break a leg ;)
I just saw your buttons on the magazine Good Housekeeping, Congrats Jesse!

Danya Ristić said...

Sorry to miss it; if I were in CT I would go :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jesse! Wish I could come along... but being so far away I will have to follow the conversation on Twitter! I enjoyed the interview (and not least because you think I ‘get it’. Thank you – I was having a ‘bad day’ but that set me right! ;-)

On an unrelated note: I recently ordered a copy of ‘your’ book. It arrived the other day... and it's wonderful! Your tutorials and the images that accompany them are superb! I think it’s time for me to try some block-printing on fabric again... this time with expert tuition!

lotta said...

wish wish I could be there. it has to be in spirit. love the buttons in the previous post. hopping over to your shop now.