Tuesday 2 April 2013

Very Fine Craft Market


There's another Very Fine Craft market this coming Saturday, and I'll be there with bundles of ribbons.

It's at the Artsource Studio, 44 Lower Main Road, Observatory, from 9:30am to 3pm. Also on sale: silk scarves, t-shirts, handbound books, jewellery, masks, cards, potted succulents, origami, ceramics, and puppets.

It's a really lovely little market (I'll try to remember to take photos this time!) and if you combine it with a visit to the Vintage Strip further down Lower Main Road, a riffle through Munro's brilliant junk shop, and a snack at - well, just plonk yourself down on the pavement, really, there's a coffee shop every two metres, someone will serve you - altogether you'll have a pretty great morning.

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Sounds just my thing, it's a pity I live so far away. I hope you have good sales and enjoy the day.