Monday 8 September 2014

Where I've Been



Mostly finishing off drawings from another Book Dash (that's the cover drawing). Before that a whole week of not quite feeling like myself, as if my brain had been replaced by a bunch of evil monkeys, all pulling strings and jabbering away, flinging banana peels and banging the bars of their cages. Sometimes that happens.

Back to the Book Dash: I'm determined to keep doing these things until I actually do finish a book in one day. The organiser described it as a marathon, and like a marathon, you can't just pitch up and run. You need to train and be fit. It's becoming more and more obvious that I really do need to draw every day.

Just not sure where to fit that in. Last week the evil monkeys made me stay up after bedtime inking two pages, which was great, but likely not an ideal long-term strategy.

No comments: