Wednesday 29 August 2007

How do you....?



How do you decide where to start?

This is my list of things I want to make/design/invent. I wrote it while I was working on the comic, concerned that I might forget some of the ideas, and it was great motivation to get the comic done.

But now I don't know where to begin. Do I just start at the top and work my way down? Do I pick the most enticing project? Or the one that seems most likely to work? Or the one that's going to require the most research? Or several small ones at once?

It doesn't even include things I have to do, like making curtains and clothes.

I'm paralyzed by choice and the prospect of even a little bit of free time!

2 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Why don't you put numbers in front, not in order. And then follow all the numbers by order. You eventualy aren't going to do by task, but find the number by order. Did i made sence?
Girl, there are a lot of things to do, you a worse than me! ;)

metremade said...

start with the smaller projects, and try and get as many of them done as you can. once you start crossing things off the list, you'll be in full swing!

thanks for visiting our blog by the way!

tess