Monday 19 November 2007

Be The Blog

Thanks so much to everyone who's said such very nice things about my prints! And Hi! to everyone who's found their way here via Bloesem, Creativadoration, Freshly Found, My Imperfect Garden, and Paperiaarre. I'm feeling all shy and awkward (a feeling compounded by having just cut my finger chopping carrots for supper, and not being able to type properly)....

Be The Blog award

Kaija at Paperiaarre has given me a 'Be The Blog' award. It was created by Mark of MeAndMyDrum; in his words, for bloggers who " make it their own, stay with it, are interactive with their readers, and just plain have fun." Which is something to remember on those nights when I drag myself to the PC, mumbling "Must... feed... blog... before ...sleep...."

I'm passing it on to Denise at Freshly Found. I love visiting her blog to see what she's done, made, found, or just looked at, every day.

4 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Congrats! You really deserve that award and much more. Your so creative and really an inspiration to me and to many others also. I'm so happy for you, CONGRATS again :)

Denise Kiggan said...

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you Jess! I am delighted, excited and flattered!

Heloise said...

Well Done and well deserved to both of you

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more. :)