Printed last week, while I was waiting for feedback on some illustration jobs:
This is what's so great about blockprinting! I'd planned the pink and blue, but once I started with pink the pattern turned a little too pretty. So halfway down the piece of cloth I switched to red.
Another instance of the same thing. Planned as black and red, along the lines of the prints above, it was quickly obvious that this was going to be horrible. I ditched the red, and started messing around with green.
And came up with this. I'm not entirely sure about it, but I think it could make a nice bag.
Some stenciled calico to use for lining bags.
And, finally, red proteas.
I've also listed a piece of green protea print in my shop.