Friday 21 December 2007

Thanks!

Thank you to all the people who've been talking about my prints recently!


I found this button ring kit at Sew Bettie's Etsy shop, via the Sew Bettie blog, after they wrote a post about my prints . It's time to start thinking about After-Christmas-Presents to myself.... Have a look at Sew Bettie for some experiments in block printing. I can't wait to see what they come up with!



A post about my prints on Modish had me exploring the rest of the site, and led very quickly to these shoes - available on Etsy! Custom made by zerkahloostrah. So thank you for the post, and thank you for showing me shoes I'm going to dream about for a good while.

Bloesem made a lovely display of some of my prints as well - and I found out that Bloesem Kids has just been launched. I love kids' sites; this is going to be a favourite one to browse!

(And to top a great day off, last night I went to someone's work Christmas party, and ate guinea fowl and quail and fruit and sorbet. I'm still smiling.)

There's a 'last chance' market at the Old Biscuit Mill tonight, where I'll be selling bags and purses and dolls and badges with Heather. See her photos of last week's market to see why you should be there!

No comments: