More things I made for Rooms on View:
Two cushions, just over a metre long, patched together from a bunch of my prints, and stuffed with feathers, so they're really squishy. The idea was to tie them together with lengths of printed tape.
And from all possible angles:
I also made cloth buckets in three different sizes.
I'm not entirely convinced that these worked. Perhaps they need more stiffening, certainly they need a squared-off base, and probably fewer prints apiece. But I did enjoy sewing them up - I'm warming to the whole sewing thing.
This is also why my Etsy shop has been so empty lately - everything I've printed has been saved for these! I promise a great big shop update soon.
One more thing to show, a bit of knitting, but I'll save that for another post.