Tuesday 15 July 2014

Prints on Demand

Getting from sketch to printed fabric can take me a frustratingly long time, and potential prints languish in my sketchbooks (I mean, piles of scrap paper) until I've almost forgotten about them. 

So, a temporary holding place: my new Spoonflower shop. Hopefully one day I'll turn all of these into block prints, but for now they're available as digitally printed fabric (and wallpaper and giftwrap), to order by the yard on almost any kind of fabric you could wish for. 

Some of these designs are about 4 years old! And still I can't stop scribbling down ideas for prints. 





2 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I really like the flower design and the leaf one. Spoonflower is a great way to store your designs and also see which ones prove popular.

Jane McLellan said...

So many possibilities, so little time!